15 maj 2008

Mentalcut doceniony

















Znany i lubiany Mentalcut znalazł się w końcu ze swoim mixem na blogu będącym wyznacznikiem tego co modne i popularne w muzyce czyli na www.discobelle.net , szkoda że nie w osobnej notce ale zawsze to coś. A oto co napisano w notce :

Here´s what Mentalcut has to say about the mix: “Hey guys, Here’s my latest mix I’ve done for DJ Beware’s Radio FM4 show. Its going to be on air soon. I posted it on my blog, more than 300 people downloaded it, so I decided to give it to more blogs and message boards. It contains mainly of my remixes and blends…Hope you like it!”

TRACKLIST:

1. Corey intro
2. M.I.A. - Jimmy (MTLCT remix)
3. Dizzee Rascal - Sirens (MTLCT remix)
4. Culture Beat - Mr. Vain (MTLCT remix)
5. MTLCT - Get Ready For Intergalactic
6. Tittsworth - The Rhyme
7. Shazam - Pool Party
8. Bloc Party - Hunting For Witches (Ruckus Roboticus remix)
9. Klaxons - Golden Skans (Switch remix)
10. Toddla T - Inna Di Dancehall (Count of Monte Cristal & Sinden remix)
11. Chromeo - Call Me Up (El Barto & Liam B remix)
12. Sammy Bananas - All The Girls
13. MTLCT - MiniPartyMix
14. Squarepusher - Red Hot Car + Solta O Frango
15. Top Billin - One For The Ladies
16. Ebony Eyez - Drop It (MTLCT remix)


LINK : Mentalcut - FM4 show mix

Brak komentarzy: